Monday 30 October 2017

Anglo - Saxon Brooch Crewel more colour


It's been hard to find time to do my embroidery , we,ve been out and about so much .


I always carry my work with me in this bag and actually there are several projects packed away in here .
  It's a DMC Travel bag with lots of useful zippered pockets for my crewel wool , scissors , needles , it has file binder rings for my notes , pictures and patterns which I keep in plastic punched pockets ...and a pocket on the outside where I slip my glasses , emery boards and hand cream .
   Larger projects get rolled up in a pillowcase and tied up on the outside between the handles ...I find it very useful .

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your bag! Everyone seems to have such lovely bags. I just use whatever I can find at the time and hope I’ve not forgotten anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine , yes that is what I used to do (actually sometimes I still do ) it is actually designed more for cross stitchers . It is probably even better for cross stitchers with smaller projects , they come with plastic pages with pockets for your embroidery threads wound onto stick things (which I dont like and thew away, but others do like them )and there is plenty of room for a hoop and your magnetic board for chart etc . Actually I might still have those plastic pockets , if I have , would you like them ? They can go into an ordinary folder . Debbie :)

      Delete

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Angel Wings Silk