Saturday 18 November 2017

The Silk Mill - Silk threads arrived !


Yippee ! My order of silk embroidery threads from The Silk Mill arrived today !
 They have a special offer on at the moment and I got a free packet of  embroidery silk threads in these gorgeous Christmas colours .
  I am gradually building a collection of them ..I want to do something special with them ..but it's not the right time yet .
 However I might do the Anglo Saxon brooch again , which is why I have chosen this selection called "Lovely Lisboa" I,m thinking of doing it again ,but in these colours .
  Go and have a look at their website at www.thesilkmill.com   .
 I might show you some more tomorrow ....
              ...... so now please excuse me , while I go and play with them !

1 comment:

  1. Silk thread is very speciall thing to create good quality of fabric. These silk thread colors are very good. Thank you to share that huge collection.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Seraphim - green and gold ...maybe