Tuesday 7 November 2017

The lost Skein of Wool

 
We're having a worrying time at the moment with our poorly little  dog, she has not been very well and is having some treatment over in the animal hospital in Falmouth..we are waiting for the vet to ring and tell us that we can come and collect her later today hopefully .
 So I,m finding it very hard to concentrate on anything today .


 While we were out I lost a skein of crewel wool and with only a tiny morsel of the thread left , I have been sorting through all my hoard of wool to see if I have another one , not even sure which number it is and  Appletons have a wonderful selection of shade sets in various colours..I,m just glad I have these colour cards to compare and match the colours with !


  With the colour cards  I very quickly narrowed it down to the Brown Olive range .


                                      Then it was between these two ....


                                                      Found it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Seraphim - green and gold ...maybe